A full day of eating/cooking WITH RECIPES! What I ate today as a vegan. Easy & simple!
⭐️50% OFF MY COOKBOOKS‼️ 100+ RECIPES ➤ http://bit.ly/2L4eIEK
🌱VIVO LIFE BLACK FRIDAY SALE:
🇬🇧 UK: http://bit.ly/2R0ouvh
👉🏼BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE:
1 1⁄2 cups instant steel cut oats (or 2 cups rolled oats)
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 cups plant milk of your choice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1⁄4 cup walnuts
1⁄4 cup large coconut flakes
juice from 1⁄2 an orange
1⁄2 tsp orange zest
2 medjool dates (pitted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 chopped apple
2 cups mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Mix chia seeds with plant milk in a small bowl
and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, cinnamon, salt, walnuts, orange zest, and coconut flakes; mix until everything is coated in cinnamon. Then add the dates, apple, and mixed berries.
4. Mix the chia seed milk mixture along with the orange juice into the dry ingredients.
5. Transfer mixture into a large baking dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes. (If becoming too brown on top halfway through, cover with aluminum foil.)
6. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and a splash of plant milk!
👉🏼TLT SANDWICH RECIPE:
125g extra firm tofu
(sliced into 1 1⁄2 inch pieces)
romaine lettuce (2 large leaves) sliced tomato
3 pieces of whole grain sandwich bread (use gluten-free bread to make recipe gluten-free)
Smoky Tofu Marinade:
1⁄4 cup liquid aminos
(or soy sauce or tamari for gluten-free)
3 tbsp coconut vinegar (or rice vinegar) 2 tbsp liquid smoke
2 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp Garlic Hemp Aioli
(recipe in ebook)
2 tbsp hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F.
2. Press out as much water from the tofu as possible. Then cut into 1⁄4-inch-thick long strips.
3. Mix together the tofu marinade and allow the tofu to sit for as long as possible (minimum 20 minutes).
4. Mix 4 tablespoons of the Garlic Hemp Aioli with 2 tablespoons of hot sauce. (Add more aioli if too spicy, or more hot sauce if not spicy enough.)
5. Once the tofu is marinated, place it into a nonstick pan over medium-high heat with all of its liquid. Mix tofu into a singer layer, and allow it to cook until no liquid remains and the tofu has browned slightly.
6. Toast 3 slices of whole grain bread. Once toasted, layer bread, aioli, lettuce, tofu, bread, tomato, tofu, with more aioli on top, and last slice of bread.
👉🏼ONE POT CHILI RECIPE:
1 400g can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
1 400g can navy beans (drained and rinsed)
2 tbsp garlic (minced)
1 cup white onion (diced)
1⁄2 cup chopped celery
1⁄2 cup diced carrots
1 cup diced cremini mushrooms 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
1⁄2 cup diced poblano pepper
1 cup of vegetable broth
1 700ml can diced tomatoes
4 tbsp tomato paste
1 1⁄2 tbsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp salt
1⁄2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
1. In a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat, sauté garlic and onions for 3-5 minutes (adding a few splashes to the pot so it doesn’t burn if not using oil).
2. Then add the rest of the veggies, beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, and vegetable broth. Stir until everything is well-combined.
3. Cover and gently simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Take the lid off and simmer uncovered for 10-15 more minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
4. Transfer about 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 of the chili into a blender and pulse a few times (you don’t want to blend this into a paste). Then transfer back into the pot and mix in with the rest of the chili. This step is optional, but I find it gives the chili a much nicer texture!
5. Serve with a dollop of Cashew Sour Cream (see Simple Staples for recipe), sliced green onions, and cilantro.
✘ I N S T A G R A M: @maddielymburner
✘ S N A P C H A T: @maddielymburner
✘ T W I T T E R: @maddielymburner
✘ F A C E B O O K: facebook.com/maddielymburner
✉ C O N T A C T (business inquiries): [email protected]
ⓥ Why Vegan?
• COWSPIRACY: https://goo.gl/5W8Ron
• WHAT THE HEALTH: https://goo.gl/EvQERZ
• THE BEST SPEECH YOU’LL EVER HEAR: https://goo.gl/5mMDB8
• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN: https://goo.gl/CmUTzE
• DOMINION: https://goo.gl/bke39h
• EARTHLINGS: https://goo.gl/L6YzfD
• FORKS OVER KNIVES: https://goo.gl/S8iCu8
🎥 CAMERA: Lumix G85
🎶 MUSIC: Epidemic Sound