My Own Carrot smoothie recipe:
One of the best things I love most about sunny summer mornings is a good, heart pounding yoga workout followed by a seriously nutrient-packed smoothie.
And today is no exception. I wanted to test out a carrot smoothie with apple and ginger, and it is actually surprisingly good! You will get an anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast or a snack.
This type of drink tends to be pricey in the big city juice bars. Now you can make the recipe at home.Eating Well
Benefits of eating carrot
Vitamins A, B and C together with nutrients such as flavonoids have the ability to make the skin heal more easily, this in case of suffering an external injury, as well as keeping it healthy.
This is because the alpha and beta-carotene contained in carrots are super beneficial nutrients for skin health, as they become an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, reduce inflammation in case of injury and speed up the process of healing of injured skin.
Sweet and fresh carrots are one of the best vegetables to enjoy during summer. Fresh carrots and freshly squeezed orange juice’s medley with yogurt in scrumptious carrot smoothie is unique and outstanding. It has right balance of sweetness of carrots and tanginess of orange juice.Scrumptious carrot smoothie
The vitamin E it contains promotes the formation of elastic and collagen fibers in the connective tissue and at the same time fights the action of free radicals, resulting in an antioxidant that helps maintain the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
One of the most commonly enjoyed vegetables in the world, carrots are a root vegetable that have been cultivated for hundreds of years. They come in a variety of colors, and are now grown all over, although they have native roots in Asia.Check out 31 smoothies with carrot
Ingredients in my yummy carrot smoothie
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 apple
- A small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 glass of water
- A splash of lemon (Optional)
How to make the smoothie
- First of all, in these corona times, wash and dry all the ingredients well. I don’t peel the carrots or the apple, but if you want, you can do it.
- Remove the ends of the carrots and chop them.
- Break the apple, remove the core and cut it as well.
- We cut a small piece of ginger (the amount is to your liking, I do not usually put much).
- Put the water in the blender along with the carrots, the apple, the piece of ginger and the lemon trickle, if you wish. The amount of water is up to you, but I have at least 10 centiliter of water (a small mug). In fact, you can skip it if you want. It serves so that the mixture is not so thick.
- Crush it well, and that’s it. You have a great carrot smoothie! This is an awesome power drink!
If you choose to use your blender, the carrots will turn into a puree rather than juice. Your smoothie will be quite thick and you’ll likely need more milk to thin it out.Eating Bird Food
Do you want more inspiration for your next carrot smoothie?
This cold busting orange carrot smoothie is nourishing, zippy and creamy! Packed with ginger, mango, orange and carrot, it can help keep your immune system healthy and makes for a delicious snack or breakfast. Dairy free, gluten free and vegan.Cold Bursting Orange Carrot Smoothie