SHOP MY PALETTE: http://sylviagani.com/bhpalette
SHOP S-CLUB MERCH: https://fanjoy.co/collections/sylvia-gani
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/2g1cqFW
Hey S-Club! Todays video is a full face of first impressions trying out NEW Milani makeup. We had both hits and misses, watch to see what’s worth your coin!
Watch this video NEXT:
ANTHROPOLOGIE HAS MAKEUP?! LETS TRY IT ALL!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSErQjRrcKQ
3 winners will receive a box of assorted makeup + $100 Sephora gift card
– Subscribe to this channel
– follow my Instagram @Sylvia Gani
– comment “DONE” + your IG username, underneath this video
*Winners will be contacted through IG dms and I’ll also update this description listing who the winners are, so check back here.
— Products Used —
– Rose Lotion Primer
Rose Lotion Primer
* I really liked this primer, great subtle scent, made my skin glow immediately and added hydration. It was quite sticky so i’d probably use less on my face next time.
– Screen Queen Foundation
Screen Queen Foundation
* I had to use concealer for added coverage on my breakouts but overall still really liked the look of this natural finish, light coverage foundation. It keeps my oil controlled which is impressive for a dewy finish, didnt settle in fine lines, and lasts a pretty long time. BUT it wont be my go to foundation purely because i do have a lot of texture and flakey spots on my skin and I don’t think the tacky texture of this foundation lays nicely over those areas without a lot of extra help (like moisturizing + hydrating concealer over top, etc). That being said, if you like a natural finish, light coverage foundation and do not have bad dry acne/texture, you will enjoy this formula as a good everyday affordable foundation.
– Conceal and Perfect Longwear Concealer
Conceal + Perfect Longwear Concealer
– Silky Matte Bronzing Powder
Silky Matte Bronzing Powder
* This bronzer is highly pigmented which means a little goes a long way – you will have this bronzer for SO MANY USES, but it also means you have to apply very gently and work a little harder to blend it evenly. If you like a full coverage, MATTE af bronzer – this is for you. If you like bronzer formula that builds sublty, has a natural shimmer in it, you will like Milani’s Baked Bronzer better.
– Highlighter Duo
* This highlighter formula is finely milled and very blinding! “Power- Up” would of been better suited to my skin-tone. It’s more expensive than Milani’s other highlights bc its duo-formula but tbh i wouldnt see myself using them separately anyway, like i mixed both shades in the video… so i would recommend going for Milani’s cheaper baked highlighters to save money.
– Guilded Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Gilded Gold Eyeshadow Palette
*. I like this eyeshadow palette for soft, blendable looks. The shimmers go on super buttery and overall i really liked working with these. If you like more natural looking, soft shadows – this palette is for you. If you like intense colour payoff and creating more dramatic eye-looks, i would go for one of Milani’s 12 shade Eyeshadow palettes – they have a slightly richer formula.
– Ludicrous Lights Eye Topper
Ludicrous Lights Eye Topper
* this is stunning on the lid, I didn’t experience any flaking long-term and really loved this eye topper.
– The Waterproof One Mascara
The Waterproof One Mascara
* this looked stunning on my lower lashes but clumpy on my top lashes and didnt have any curling power. It claims to be smudge-proof and waterproof but it smudged into my concealer after wearing it for a few hours.
– Precision Brow Pencil
Precision Brow Pencil
– Understatement Lip Liner
– Ludicrous Lip Gloss
Ludicrous Lip Gloss
– BH COSMETICS: Code “SYLVIA”
– COLOURPOP: 10% off Code “SYLVIA”
– Shop my faves from TOO FACED:
CALLING ALL S-CLUB… Translate my videos into YOUR language for a shout out in my description! Try it HERE: http://bit.ly/2nHx8zP
IF YOU READ the entire description COMMENT “Kylie Jenner commented on your instagram!” to confuse everyone who isnt in on the joke haha xo
LETS BE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
– INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/sylviagani
– TWITTER https://twitter.com/sylviagani
– SNAPCHAT username: sylviagani
– FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/sylviagani
– BLOG http://sylviagani.com
M U S I C
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
D I S C L A I M E R
This video is not sponsored. As always, all opinions are my own and I keep it 100 with yall – always honest! Thank you for your love and support. XO