I am sure that you have heard a lot about unhealthy body fat and how to get rid of it for a better health. But what actually works?
We always get the information from internet, television, personal observation. When we see a person running with layers of clothing on we ask ourselves- why is it needed?
After doing some research we get the answer that the body fat is burnt easily that way, as it exits the body and is the best for a better health. Is this answer really enough though? What are some other ways to burn unhealthy body fat without putting the whole wardrobe on?
We all know that person that follows ridiculous diets and thinks that is the right way to get a better health and better shape as a result. This article are for those searching for realistic and healthy ways of burning unhealthy body fat.
Walking and Exercising
I am certain you have heard it before too. The best type of workout for fat-burning is cardio workout which includes running, swimming, cycling, walking and anything that raises your heart rate into your target zone where you burn the most calories.
But why are cardio workouts the best for fat burning? Let’s put it in the simplest way possible: After doing cardio exercises regularly your heart gets stronger, that automatically means faster metabolism which equals to more fat burnt.
Always try to go for a walk before breakfast, because you’ll burn your fat in the easiest way possible.
If you follow this tip you’ll get a better health overall and your body fat percentage lowered.
I am going to give you some tips for healthy eating that will help you getting rid of those unhealthy body fat:
- Meals has to be diverse with micro-nutrients: proteins, fats, carbs, water, minerals, vitamins, etc.
- Cut down on sweets and pastry.
- Cut out white bread.
- Drink green tea.
- Consume more veggies and fruits.
- Drink 1.5-2 L of water a day.
- Eat boiled egg, chicken meat, fish, cut down on fried food.
- Eat whole grain bread
- Reduce salt and sugar intake.
Make a list
If it is hard for you to move onto healthy eating right-away and say no to your favorite sweets, fizzy drinks and fast food, then I would recommend making a list of your daily plan and get rid of unhealthy food day by day.
Drink tea and coffee without sugar
Eww, gross right? I will tell you 5 reasons why you should do that for your better health:
- You will become more energetic- Most of the time people choose sweet coffee/tea while feeling tired. When you drink or eat something sugary and sweet, glucose in your blood rises that causes the feeling of being overwhelmed with energy, but this only lasts for 15 minutes and after that tiredness is back. You will solve this problem if you cut out sugar.
- Your weight will be more balanced- Sugar is like a drug, and it is not new at all; The more consume- the more you want. If you cut out sugar from your coffee/tea or even better- from your life than I doubt you’ll ever have unhealthy body fat problems again.
- Metabolism works two times faster- Sugar is harmful and cellulose is beneficial. If you eat fruit instead of sugar, your body will be thankful for life.
- You will not have crazy sugar cravings anymore- The more sugar you consume, the more you want. Just do not drink hot drinks with sugar anymore and it will be visible very soon that cookies, waffles and puffy pastries are not that hard to resist. After several months you will see that previously delicious cakes became way to sweet for you.
- Skin will get healthier too- Pimples and break-outs will vanish from your life. Hundreds of dollars gone on skin-care will come back too.
Abstain From Eating At Night
Forget about eating at night, anywhere between your dinner and breakfast, as the body is more likely to store those calories as fat rather than burning it as energy.
Hormone somatotropin helps body in burning fat, which is produced during our sleep. Having a balanced sleep cycle is very important when it comes to burning fat for a better health.
Increase Water Intake
Increase water intake, minimum amount is 2 litres. You might be working out hard, following a healthy diet but not losing any weight because of the water deficiency.
Take Care Of Your Mental Health
Stress has a major effect on our bodies. There are millions of people all around the world that are stress-eaters: it is very easy to give up on everything including your health when you feel down. Many people respond to stress by going for comfort food.
Even if you do not over-eat while being stressed, our hormones still play their role.
So, take care of your mental health before anything else.
Try Intermittent Fasting
This is a huge trend nowadays. intermittent fasting is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating and it’s claimed to cause weight loss and improve metabolic health.
There are different variations of fasting but the most popular is 16/8 method which involves fasting everyday for 14-16 hours and eating within 8-10 hour window. For example if you start eating at 12 pm you can eat before 8 pm and fast for 16 hours afterwards. This is exactly what I do and trust me- my body fat percentage has dropped, bloating is gone forever and my mood is always great.
If I were you, I would not doubt its effectiveness for a minute for better health and great shape.
Skip The Liquid Calories
Normally, juices would never fulfill our appetite would it? But their calories still count, unfortunately. Try staying away from them as reducing intake of sugar-sweetened beverages can result in meaningful weight loss which equals to a better health.
“There’s a strong relationship between sugar-sweetened beverages and weight gain in adults. If you regularly have a sip of something sweet, consider this: Research has shown that reducing intake of sugar-sweetened beverages can result in meaningful weight loss, even if it’s the only change you make. Replacing a 20-ounce soda with sparkling water every day would save more than 20,000 calories over a few months, which could translate into more than five pounds of weight loss!”Brittany Markides, RDN, the founder of Choose Food in Austin, Texas
These are some tips on how to get better health through fat loss tips! Check out other articles too: